No-Freeze for Oilfield Service: Brine, H2S,
4000 PSI @ 100 deg. F, Single Union, Offset Pattern, Integral
Seat, Union Bonnet
- UNIQUE DESIGN! Packing located deep inside valve body
- Internal threads are isolated from process - Stem stays free-turning
- Sealed workings - Lubrication will not wash out
- Union Vessel - Rigid Gage - Rigid Vent/Drain
- Clean & Readable Sight Glasses - conventional valves in corrosive service
often freeze in open position, preventing isolation & access to glass. Inferno
FT valves are designed not to freeze!
- Lower Torque requirement than conventional gage valves
- Stem packing prevents sand from fouling threads - suitable for use in
- Flow Back - operation on new wells
Why INFERNO ?
- O-Ring in union provides positive seal & overcomes minor piping misalignment
- Hex area of valve body allows space for back-up wrench when making up
union - more secure grip for wrench - safer installations!
- TFE Stem Packing standard
- All materials conform to NACE MR-01-75
- Safety Ball Check operating instructions explained on name plate
- Oilfield Separator
- Compressor Scrubber
- Corrosive Service: Brine, H2S & CO2
- Refinery & Gas Plant